Porcelain crowns are fixed dental solutions. Crowns are cemented onto the existing teeth like a cap. They are the treatment of choice when the original tooth is destroyed by decay, the tooth is damaged due to trauma or in cases of severe erosion of the tooth enamel.
Bonded to metal or ceramic cores, porcelain crowns are used to improve the appearance, shape or alignment of teeth and are color matched with your natural teeth. We recommend crowns as a cosmetic dental treatment to:
- Protect a tooth from fracturing
- Build up a worn down tooth
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Attach a bridge
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment
- Cover a tooth that has a very large filling with little remaining tooth structure
Porcelain crowns are just one of many options we offer in order to help recreate your natural, healthy smile. You may require single crowns in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Or you may have a broken crown that requires repair. Please call us today at 720-488-7677 to schedule a consultation with Dentevita Prosthodontics and the Practice of Dr. Aldo Leopardi. Let us put together the cosmetic dentistry treatment plan that is right for you.
Before and After Case Studies for Crowns
- Old Deteriorated Upper Crowns Requiring Revision Therapy – Crowns
- Complete Full Mouth Cosmetic Dentistry – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restoration of a Damaged Endodontically Treated Upper Central Incisor to Restore Function and Aesthetics – Single